It’s incredible how quickly you can transform a room by changing a few elements and adding pops of color. Recently we had the opportunity to transform a lovely room and I wanted to share that experience with you.
5 Reasons why this transformation works:
- We rearranged the furniture in a “circle of conversation” formation and re-accessorized the book-display cases to showcase the homeowner’s treasures.
- We added the necessary lights in a triangular form to maximize the lighting.
- We balanced the size and scale of the elements in the room.
- We introduced a pop of gold and sprinkled it throughout the room, producing sparkle, lightness, and interest in the room.
- We also added fresh pops of color that we drew from the fabulous artwork selected by the homeowner.
It was fun working with the homeowner’s treasures and creating the perfect design! To explain the process, we met with the homeowner for a consultation and assessed what they already owned and suggested elements that would bring their plan to the next level. The homeowner did a fantastic job shopping so that when we returned, we could do our transformation magic! When we transform a room, we deconstruct what is in the room and reconfigure it according to what the homeowner wants. We apply the rules of design, balance, and color.
If you love beautiful spaces and want to know how to bring your room up to another design level without breaking the bank, please give us a call 610-955-8202 or email, and we can help give you a space that you will love!