This weekend the 91st Academy Awards Ceremony will be held, and I was thinking how fun would it be to write about adding a touch of glamour or red-carpet feel to your home decorating style. You don’t have to be over-the-top to add a flash of glam! When you think glamour words like plush, rich, and sparkle may all come to mind. Let’s have some fun!
8 ways you can add a touch of glam to your home:
- Add a beautiful chandelier with glass crystals to any room for sparkle and flash:
2. Add a mirror-framed mirror to add sparkle:
3. Add extra sparkle by using mirrored furniture items:
4. Add a luxurious white faux fur throw:
5. Add a touch of metallic and fur by layering pillows:
6. Add a plush area rug:
7. Add touches of black and gold:
8. Add sparkle! You can keep it simple and add sparkle in small ways; such as use a mirrored tray, metallic and glass vases or lamps. Or combine multiple elements to a room and let the sparkle shine:
By Debbie Correale, founder and owner of Redesign Right, LLC. You can learn more about her at RedesignRight.com. Find her on Facebook.com/RedesignRight, Twitter@RedesignRight, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Houzz, Google+ and Instagram. Feature photo from Houzz: Deirdre Doherty Interiors .