This fall, dress up your homeâ€™s entrance with a new wreath! There are many options that you can purchase or make yourself! Be creative with your wreaths and think out of the box, using natural items or elements and incorporate fresh greenery into your home. There are many different color palettes or options to decorate for fall; continue reading for inspiration.
5 Fall Wreath Ideas:
- Learn how to make a lovely magnolia wreath that uses small pumpkins and eucalyptus.
- Learn how to create a pleasant smelling herb wreath that you can hang in your house from Real Simple.
- Purchase or make a natural wreath of nice-smelling eucalyptus.
- Create a natural fall to winter wreath that you can add to as you transition from the fall to winter seasons.
- There are various color palettes that you can choose from, and you do not have to select the traditional fall colors. Choose what you like and the color palette you prefer! For example, create a light-colored wreath of natural grasses and cream-colored elements as in these instructions from BHG.
Have fun adding layers and texture to your home this fall to create a cozy feeling. If you need help with a room or an all-house refresh before the holidays start, give me a call 610-955-8202 or email for a consultation.