As we go from November to December, I wanted to help you out with fun activities available in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas. There’s nothing worse than having a household of family or visitors and not sure what to do! To help you I’ve put together a fun activity checklist, enjoy:
Fun for anyone:
- See a Movie and have dinner at the Movie Tavern in Exton
- Ice Skating: Rothman Ice Rink at Dilworth Park or Blue Cross RiverRink at Penn’s Landing
- Christmas Village at City Hall
- Macy’s Christmas Light Show
- Comcast Holiday Spectacular-Free 15 min show that runs at the top of the hour from 10 am to 8 pm.
- Longwood Gardens Christmas
- Attend an event at Terrain in Glen Mills, PA that offers a variety of classes.
Fun things to do with kids:
- A Very Furry Christmas at Sesame Place
- PA Ballet The Nutcracker at the Academy of Music
- Hershey Park Christmas Candylane
- Paint your own pottery – what a great gift idea – at The Painted Plate in West Chester, PA.
Looking for an adult activity that has nothing to do with a holiday? Take a cooking class:
I hope this quick list helps you out in your time of need when everyone is complaining about being bored! If you need help with getting your house ready for visitors, give me a call 610.955.8202 or email to set up your consultation!
By Debbie Correale, founder and owner of Redesign Right, LLC. You can learn more about her at RedesignRight.com. Find her on Facebook.com/RedesignRight, Twitter @RedesignRight, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Houzz and Google+.