Have you reached a point in your life where you are now ready to do something for yourself? Are you eager to start making money at something that you love? I have offered a successful Interior Redesign and Home Staging Training program for close to 15 years now. In that time, I’ve heard all the reasons why someone wants to take a training program, and their hesitations. If you are someone who has tossed around the idea that you would like to pursue a career in interior decorating, let me address some concerns you may have.
5 Reasons why you should sign up for the Redesign Right Training Program:
- The class size is capped at six students; each person is guaranteed personalized training and hands-on experience. In other words, you are not watching with a group of 25 students as one person is the only one with a hands-on activity.
- In each 5-day course, there is classroom training, learning techniques of the trade, working with real fabric swatches, paint chips, and accessories and working onsite, redesigning three local client homes.
- As a ten-time award winning interior redesigner, home stager, and trainer, running a successful Interior Redesign and Home Staging business with over 15 years experience I have a proven track record as a professional in this field which places me in a perfect spot to be your mentor.
- You will walk away from the 5-day class understanding how to get started and be a successful business owner. What does that entail? You will learn how to market yourself and work with potential clients and find out how to ask for the money that you deserve. Remember, because you have a natural talent that comes easily to you does not mean that you should not charge, it means you should be making money doing what you love to do!
- As the owner of Redesign Right, I do all of the training and working with you during the class. I am available to you to ask questions long after the class is over.
Isn’t it your time to shine? Perhaps your kids have moved on, or you want to make money at something that you enjoy, or you are simply tired of the same job you have done for years and need a creative job that offers you the opportunity to earn a living. Whatever your personal situation is at this time, I guarantee that the Redesign Right Program can fulfill your requirements. Take a step, give me a call 610.955.8202 if you have any questions about the program. I would love to have you join us! Click here to view the upcoming training schedule. To see some of the past students and read their testimonials, click here.
By Debbie Correale, founder and owner of Redesign Right, LLC. You can learn more about her at RedesignRight.com. Find her on Facebook.com/RedesignRight, Twitter @RedesignRight, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Houzz, Google+ and Instagram.